Behind the Apron

When I first read about the Behind the Apron event from 28 cooks, my initial reaction was that I would not participate because I liked hiding behind the anonymity that the blogging world provides. I prefer to be cocooned in my private world. Or so I thought. Then I realized that I had, in fact, shared a lot about my life! I'd written about my daughter and my parents and have a few pictures of them on my blog. I'd posted pictures of my cat, Ginger. I had blogged about what my kitchen looked like and yeah, pictures there too. So basically, short of my kula and gothra, I've pretty much told all! Not so private after all!

I have always wished I knew what my blogger friends looked like and I'm sure many of you feel the same too. With a fun event like this one, I figured it was time! Time for my friends to see what I look like and I'm hoping some of them at least, will be influenced by this wonderful event and would participate too!





That's me and Nitin with our favourite (and only!) cat Ginger!







My parents with Little Bo (and bald!) Peep!











This picture I took just now. Little M wondering what I'm upto while I try to hold her and click the picture!


So, that's me and some of my family

This turned out to be so much fun! I hope I get to meet some of you too! Do think about it, guys!

Thank you, 28 Cooks, for hosting this wonderful event. I can't wait for the round-up!

Popular Posts