I have been tagged by the very creative Trupti, the adventurous cook Seema and Mythreyee, a very talented painter and cook, for this meme. Here goes!
Three things that scare me:
Three people who make me laugh:
1. My 5 month old!
2. Laurel & Hardy
Three things I love:
1. My Family
Three things I hate:
1. Lies & deceit
2. Interfering busybodies
Three things I don’t understand:
2. Unnecessary nastiness
3. Why they churn those never ending melodramas on Zee/Sony TV. Very unrealistic storylines and the garish makeup on the womenfolk in these serials is enough to paint the rest of the female population on earth a few times over!
Three things on my desk:
3. Right now, my cat, Ginger
Three things I’m doing right now:
1. Typing this
2. Cooking Sheela Pulao
3. Hoping M sleeps for a while longer, while I finish typing this!
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel the world! At least where there's no civil unrest/war. That probably brings down drastically the number of places I can visit!
2. Learn another language. I started learning German when I was about 12, along with my cousin Vikranth. It was so much fun! But of course, being young and having the attention span of a gnat, our interest dwindled in no time and we stopped. Maybe I should try German again. Hmmm..
3. Write and publish a book
Three things I can do:
1. Cat whistle!
2. Play the veena (I haven't done that in years now but I hope to change that soon)
3. Eat shrimp and crabmeat! (New for me coz I always disliked seafood because of the smell. But 2 days ago, we went to Bone Fish Grill and had something called Bang Bang shrimp that tasted so good! Got adventurous and tried crab cake too! And actually liked it this time! I'd tried it once before and I got that dreaded smell then. But not this time. It was so good!)
Three things you should listen to:
1. Good music
2. Positive talk
3. Your heart
Three things you should never listen to:
1. Bad advice
2. Politicians during their election campaigns
3. Negative/unconstructive criticism
Three things I’d like to learn:
1. To swim (I have such a fear of drowning that I cannot go into water higher than my knee! Forget dunking my head under water! I think learning swimming would help but honestly, I don't think I'll last longer than a day in swimming classes!)
2. To be as calm and unruffled as my nephew, PK
3. More about Hinduism. Not in the religious sense but more about Hindu philosophy.
Three favourite foods:
1. Pad Thai
2. Onion & Potato Huli
3. Akki Rotti
Three beverages I drink regularly:
3. Water, of course!
Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1. Enid Blyton's books, of course! Especially loved her school series.
2. Grimm's Fairy Tales
3. Target, a children's magazine
Three people I would like to tag...
1. Johanna of Tropical Vegetarian Family
2. Nee of Nee's Nook
3. Nandita of Saffron Trail
(Ladies, take up this tag only if you want to and whenever you can.)