Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Miss M's 4-step Turkey Recipe for Thanksgiving

A long silence from me - at least going by the pretty decent posting spree I've had this year. I've made a couple of post worthy dishes the past few weeks but I now have camera issues again. My son who is 3.5 has been fiddling with it and has changed all the settings. Now I'm not tech-savvy enough to fix it nor have the patience to read the manual and figure it out myself. I have some bad pictures of those dishes taken from mobile devices that I may post later.

In the meantime, here is 7-year old Miss M's recipe for Thanksgiving turkey. It may start off with one having to chase after a turkey in step one but you will surely eat and enjoy at the end! :)

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all enjoy time with your families and friends or just enjoy days off, if you do get them. And be sure to count your blessings - I will too and it includes you.





4 comments:

indosungod said...

Vani, are you back in the US? Was thinking you were in India.

Kichu Khonn said...

Way to go lil M! Tell your Mom and we other food bloggers are taking note too ... we need to get past ... and put it down on our recipes in our blogs. :-)
Happy Thanksgiving Vaan!

Kichu Khonn said...

The first line ... I mean ... but forgot to write. :-)

Vani said...

ISG - we've been back for almost 2 years now :)

Sharmila - thanks hon!