Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Of Kids and Pets



I was in the middle of a long post when I lost it - the data, I mean! :) I do not have the patience right now to re-type. But I don't want to go MIA for too long too.So I leave you with this picture of M and S playing with “their” dog. This is my neighbor Chloe, whom they both call their own. Miss M loves dogs. She is fearless when it comes to dogs and that scares me. Not all dogs are friendly, but she tries to pet all of them anyway. She drops everything to run down to play with Chloe, when she sees her in the backyard. S on the other hand, is a bit of a scaredy cat – likes to admire them from far usually and make brave statements like "Chole is my dog. She loves me more than Akka". This picture was taken the first day he went up to Chloe to pet her and found out there was nothing to be scared of. I am certainly happy to have Chloe as my neighbor. The kids get to play and sorta have a pet, while I don’t end up with the responsibility of taking care of it. Great, na?


2 comments:

Kichu Khonn said...

We will enjoy that potato bhaji some other day. Right now love that write and snap. Am with M .. love dogs. :)

Vani said...

Aww.. you are so sweet to leave a comment here too, S! Oh yeah, she loves dogs and her essay from yesterday was about us getting her a dog :)